- SLEEPS 8
- 25,000 TO 36,000 CHF PER WEEK
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre is a stunning 210 sqm penthouse apartment, occupying two floors and sleeping up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
Located in an elevated, south facing position between the Savoleyres lift station and the Les Moulins nursery slope, Entre Ciel et Terre feels more like a free-standing chalet than a chalet apartment.
The wood-panelled sitting room is decorated with elegant furnishings and dominated by a fabulous central stone fireplace. The attractive half-moon French windows open on to a balcony providing breathtaking views of Verbier and the panoramic mountain ranges beyond. There are two stylish double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on this floor.
Upstairs are two twin bedrooms, each with their own shower rooms. There is also a snug with TV, DVD, games consoles and a sofa bed if required. Wireless internet access is available throughout the chalet.
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre works equally well for a weekend corporate event, a group of friends or a family holiday. It is also located just 200 metres from No.14 , so can also be used as an overflow chalet for large groups staying in No.14 requiring a few extra bedrooms.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Pre-dinner Drinks and Canapés, Dinner on 6 nights)
- Complimentary Bar including Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Chauffeur (24-hours a day)
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Cable TV & DVD Library, Wii and other children's games
- Large south-facing balcony
- Underground parking
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 1 min to ski lift
- 2 min drive to resort centre