- SLEEPS 14 - 16
- 11,000 TO 49,500 CHF PER WEEK
Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout. The chalet's heart is its double height living area, complete with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
Some may find the sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, whilst others may opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet's treatment room. There is also a second spacious sitting room downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Pre-dinner Drinks and Canapés, Dinner on 6 nights)
- Complimentary Bar including Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Chauffeur (24-hours a day)
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Sleeps 14 - 16 in 8 bedrooms
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Treatment Room
- Games Room, Wii, X-Box and other children's games, Sky TV and DVD library
- Large south-facing terrace with fire pit
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 3 min drive to main lifts
- 3 min drive to resort centre