- SLEEPS 10
- 18,000 TO 60,000 CHF PER WEEK
Chalet Rock is a newly built stone and timber chalet, hidden away in a quiet corner of Verbier, a three-minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts. Uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif can be enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet’s expansive terraces. For those who like their seclusion, Chalet Rock is the perfect mountain bolt-hole.
Completed in 2012, Chalet Rock has been lovingly designed throughout in a modern contemporary style. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar-powered heating and ventilation systems, the chalet is not only beautifully warm and cosy, but environmentally-friendly too.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Rock has five bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with spectacular views and a spacious modern bathroom, finished in stylish polished concrete. The chalet's double-height living room is full of light and its floor-to-ceiling panoramic French windows open onto a large south-facing balcony with sun loungers and giant bean-bags.
Downstairs, Chalet Rock boasts a superb cinema room, as well as a second living room with TV, games consoles and a pool table. The chalet comes with Sky TV, wifi internet and garage parking. Children with energy to burn will be kept busy sledging and building snow dens in the large open meadow right in front of the chalet.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Pre-dinner Drinks and Canapés, Dinner on 6 nights)
- Complimentary Bar including Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Chauffeur (24-hours a day)
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Eco-friendly chalet
- Home Cinema Room with Apple TV and Sky TV, Games Room with Pool Table and Wii
- Large south-facing decked terraces
- Garage Parking
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 3 min drive to ski lifts
- 4 min drive to resort centre