- SLEEPS 10
- 16,000 TO 29,500 CHF PER WEEK
Chalet Sorojasa is a hidden gem, and one of only a handful of chalets in Verbier which comes with its own private indoor swimming pool. The chalet is only 200 metres from the main Medran lift station, but in a quiet, secluded spot on the edge of the forest away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. In fact skiers of almost all abilities can actually ski back to the chalet's front door by following a short path through the trees.
This gorgeous free-standing chalet has four floors and its own lift. The top floor is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet's balconies. Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier's south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
The five en suite bedrooms are spread over two floors and on the lower ground floor is the 11-metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out. There is also a steam room, as well as home cinema, bar and games room with table football.
Chalet Sorojasa's guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host. Our complimentary in resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever you want, whenever you need.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Pre-dinner Drinks and Canapés, Dinner on 6 nights)
- Complimentary Bar including Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Chauffeur (24-hours a day)
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms
- Ski-in Chalet
- 11-metre Indoor Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Cinema Room, with Football table and bar, Wii and other children's games, Sky TV
- Large south-facing terraces
- Underground parking
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Ski in or 200m from main lift
- 5 min drive to resort centre