- SLEEPS 18
- 86,625 TO 224,500 CHF PER WEEK
The Lodge is Sir Richard Branson’s stunning nine bedroom chalet in Verbier, Switzerland, one of the Alp’s most exclusive resorts and Europe’s hottest ski spots.
Situated on a quiet road just 250m from the main ski lifts and backing onto one of the returning pistes, The Lodge is in a perfect location for the slopes. The Lodge can accommodate up to 18 adults in 9 bedrooms and up to 6 children and young adults in a specially designed bunkroom.
Rates during the winter season are quoted for seven nights’ exclusive hire of The Lodge for 18 guests, and are priced in Swiss Francs.
You can reserve individual rooms at The Lodge during the winter season if the chalet has not been booked for exclusive use six weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Dinner on 6 nights)
- A light lunch is served at The Lodge for those guests not eating on the mountain
- All drinks as well as alcoholic drinks and house champagne
- 24-hour driver service within Verbier
- A dedicated team of 15 staff
- Sleeps 18 in 9 bedrooms
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Spa Treatment Room
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 250m from the main ski lift
- 12 min walk to resort centre