- SLEEPS 14 IN 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 45,000 TO 97,500 CHF PER WEEK
Chalet Les Anges is an outstanding and elegantly composed chalet, designed by the renowned interior architect Magali de Tscharner. The chalet features reclaimed wood throughout and is spread over three spectacular floors. Chalet Les Anges is full of light with huge panoramic windows to take full advantage of the breathtaking Matterhorn views.
Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Chalet Les Anges’ modern contemporary style is counterbalanced by the reclaimed wood throughout, and the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and serene luxury.
Iconic pieces from renowned designers are all on show throughout the living areas. Only the highest quality natural fabrics and materials have been used throughout. Guests will also notice hand-sculpted Matterhorn stone features in the chalet exterior.
Chalet Les Anges sleeps up to 14 guests across seven large en-suite bedrooms, adorning the lower floors of the chalet. 6 of these large bedrooms have undisturbed Matterhorn views and private balconies. De Tscharner’s design uses warm wood, clean lines, symmetry and contemporary colour to create welcoming, comfortable and cosy bedrooms.
With one of the most enviable of private indoor Spa areas found in the Alps including a sauna, hammam steam room, massage room, and a marble clad relaxation area. Additionally offering ambient light scenes, a fountain and ornamental pool, you can experience absolute bliss at any time you please.
Outside the Spa area guests may enjoy a 3 m2 black granite plunge pool with massaging jets and ambient underwater lighting. In true Les Anges style, the plunge pool and jacuzzi feature undisturbed views of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountain terrain.
- Luxury accommodation for 10 -14 guests (7 nights)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Carefully selected house wines
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Jo Malone beauty products
- Children’s supper (6 nights)
- 7 Large En-Suite Bedrooms
- Private Balconies
- Integrated Music System
- Magnificent Matterhorn Views
- 700 m2 Living Area
- Large Outdoor Terrace
- Well-Equipped TV Lounge
- Internal Lift
- Massage Room
- Hammam / Steam Room
- 3 m2 Power Jet Plunge Pool
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Nearest ski lift only 3 minutes taxi drive
- 5 minutes electric taxi to town centre; 10 minute walk to town centre