- SLEEPS 12 IN 6 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 30,000 TO 142,000 CHF PER WEEK
Located in the exclusive Petit Village district, Chalet St Maurice is one of the rare freestanding properties available in Zermatt. Perched on a hillside with the most spectacular views over the Matterhorn and the village, access is easy by means of a private funicular lift which connects you to the village level. The Sunnegga lift is a mere 10 minutes away and the centre of town a further two minutes by electric taxi. It is also possible to ski-in if you are a good skier.
A double chalet with three floors, St Maurice is very spacious and supremely luxurious. There is an internal lift, large south facing balconies on each floor, a huge outdoor jacuzzi set flush in a teak deck, sun loungers, and a spacious wellness/sauna area. The six bedrooms are spread over all three floors and five have direct views of the Matterhorn. The master bedroom is truly spectacular, occupying the entire top floor and featuring an open fire and a high pitched sloping ceiling.
The living area - with fireplace - and dining area are open plan, while the kitchen, where our talented chef creates gourmet dinners, is closed off for your privacy. There is a comfortable and separate TV room next to the drawing room.
St Maurice was designed by renowned architect Magali von Tscharner and built in December 2008, featuring a parade of sumptuous fabrics and rich wood in palettes of charcoal grey, cream and white, all combining to form a luxurious and chic alpine retreat. You will be pampered daily by a permanent staff of five, rendering your stay here more spoiling than any hotel could manage.
- Luxury accommodation for 10 -14 guests (7 nights)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Carefully selected house wines
- Dedicated service from your chalet staff
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Jo Malone beauty products
- Children’s supper (6 nights)
- 6 Large En-Suite Bedrooms
- Private Balconies & Terraces
- Living & Master Music System
- Magnificent Matterhorn Views
- 500 m2 Living Area
- Large Outdoor Terrace
- Well-Equipped TV Lounge
- Internal Lift
- Private Funicular
- Massage Room
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 3 minute taxi ride to the slopes
- 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive to town centre