- SLEEPS 12 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Chalet Aconcagua is ideally located at the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, night life and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes. On entering Chalet Aconcagua and depositing your skis and boots in your private ski room on the entrance level, the elevator whisks you up through the chalet.
Set out over four floors authentic timbers and woods have been harmonised beautifully with plush furnishings to create the ultimate alpine residence. Ultra-modern design has been seamlessly fused with traditional alpine features with all of the latest sound and vision appealing to even the most discerning client. This magnificent 550m2 chalet faces due South-West with extraordinary views of the Matterhorn.
The chalet benefits from a very comfortable and impressive living and dining area located on the top floor of the chalet with high old wood beamed ceilings. Picture windows open onto the balcony and perfectly frame the enchanting panoramic views beyond. Step into your very own private spa and wellness area on the top floor and you will be transformed into another world. There is a large indoor hot tub and hammam.
The interior architecture and furnishing are befitting of this world class development. The sumptuous and elegant furnishings and fixtures create a warm refined atmosphere in which to unwind in front of the fire and savour the infinite enjoyment of relaxing after wonderful days on the slopes never tiring of the ever-changing mountain scenery.
Moving downstairs onto the second floor of the property, there are two master bedrooms, both have wonderful views of the mountain and face south west. The main master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom and the other master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Also on this floor, there is the cinema room where you can gather to watch the latest movie on the big screen.
The first floor is home to three further bedrooms; a double bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and balcony, a double bedroom which can also be configured as a twin with en-suite shower room and balcony, and a quad bunk room sleeping 4 with en-suite shower room.
As well as the open plan kitchen on the top floor of the property, the chalet has a private professional kitchen where your staff will prepare your meals. Chalet Aconcagua has one of the most prestigious addresses in the centre of Zermatt. Combined with spectacular views of the Matterhorn and south west facing balconies, it is a truly enviable location.
- A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks, and dinner. Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
- Wine list provided by a renowned local cave.
- A dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 2am.
- The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
- Sleeps 12
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Wellness spa
- Indoor hot tub
- Communal gym
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Communal entrance lounge and bar
LOCATION & ACCESS
- The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes.
- Located at the very heart of the village