- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- PRICE ON REQUEST
The chalet is based on an old Valais house dating from the 1940s, which Heinz has modernized and extended by two storeys in line with the chalet nature of the building. This extension has been constructed exclusively from local larch and designed to include large areas of glass, providing a spectacular 360 degree panoramic view over the village and the Matterhorn.
The chalet has 5 double bedrooms, one of them containing a high sleeper and thus an extra bed, making it ideal for an additional child. The roof structure has open gables, and provides an open living, dining and kitchen space, with the fireplace giving the place a cozy atmosphere.
This chalet comes catered but is also available self catered if you prefer.
- Chef and chalet service
- Shuttle service to/from the chalet upon arrival and departure
- Welcome Champagne on arrival day
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea with sweet surprises from the Patisserie
- 3-course dinner on 6 of 7 nights
- The best selection of house wines, beer and softdrinks with the evening meals.
- Bar with spirits
- 5 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 room features an additional loft bed (ideal for a child)
- Indoor/Outdoor hot tub
- Matterhorn views
- Private elevator
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Complimentary use of the Backstage Hotel Wellness/Spa area (10 min walk)
- Complimentary cinema entrance
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 5 mins walk to the ski lifts
- Located in the resort centre