- SLEEPS 10 IN 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 42,750 TO 87,800 CHF PER WEEK
Chalet Mckinley is a one-of-a-kind private residence in the heart of Zermatt. Spread over four floors, no attention to detail has been spared. Relax with friends in the wonderful open plan living and dining friends, or experience ultimate luxury living in the sublime spa and wellness area.
Proudly positioned in view of the iconic Matterhorn, in a world-famous resort acclaimed for its epic skiing, it’s fine art of living, gastronomy and hotels, Zermatt now has a collection of private residences allowing you to experience mountain living in formidable style. A true masterpiece of style, this uber-luxurious chalet is ideally located at the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, night life and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes in three minutes.
This incredible private-chalet sleeps a total of 10 people over four floors. Relax in Chalet McKinley’s private spa which is a sanctuary of personal wellbeing and tranquility or socialize with family and friends in the impressive living and dining area.
The first floor sets the scene of a tranquil mountain sanctuary. There is a simplicity in design which is perfectly harmonized with cosy, alpine inspired features. There are three double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms. Two of the bedrooms have small dressing rooms, and all feature private balconies which open up to the wonderful views of Zermatt. A small staircase from this floor leads to the playroom which has an impressive revolving TV, day beds and separate shower room. The second floor is home to the two master bedrooms.
Wellness is at the heart of Chalet Mckinley and ideally positioned between the first and second floor you will find the impressive private spa. Sensitively lit and sumptuously designed, there is every feature you could wish for from your private in-chalet spa and wellness area. There is a large indoor hot tub, sauna, hammam and plunge pool. A wonderful seating area provides the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of champagne and relax with friends.
Gazing over Zermatt, the top floor provides an idyllic platform for experiencing panoramic views of both the village and the majesty of the surrounding mountains. The open plan living and dining area is the pinnacle of contemporary alpine design.
Sophisticated and stylish, the wood burning fire place is perfectly positioned in the heart of the sitting room. Floor to ceiling windows open out onto the large balcony, which has a stylish seating area perfect for enjoying an aperitif whilst watching the sun go down in the evening. The dining room caters for wonderful evening meals, and for maximum privacy the chef can work in the professional kitchen on the ground floor of the property.
- A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks, and dinner. Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
- Wine list provided by a renowned local cave.
- A dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 2am.
- The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
- Sleeps 10
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Central location
- Wellness Spa
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Communal Gym
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Moment's walk to lifts
- Located in the heart of the resort centre