COURCHEVEL 1850, FRANCE
- 20 ROOMS & 33 SUITES
- PRICES FROM 6,650 EUROS PER WEEK (based on double occupancy & half board)
Nestled in the heart of the exclusive Jardin Alpin, L’Apogée Courchevel enjoys astonishing views sweeping down the valley and across snow laden woodland.
With its inimitable decoration and character, this 5-star hotel offers 20 spacious rooms and 33 suites, a penthouse with four bedrooms, a Jacuzzi and a hot tub. L'Apogee is one of the masterpiece hotels of the Oetker Collection is a perfect place for family and children with its numerous connecting rooms and its Kids Club.
In the evening, guests can enjoy the festive atmosphere of the bar and the elegance of the cigar lounge to share moments. L’Apogée Courchevel, a precious setting where experiences are unforgettable.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
- Ski in ski out access
- 5 min drive/10 min walk to the resort centre
- 20 family rooms
- 33 suites
- 1 apartments
- 2 Luxury chalets & apartments
- Le Spa de L’Apogée in partnership with Sisley
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Steam room
- Salt cave
- Bania, a traditional Russian treatment, in the duo treatment room.
- Five treatment rooms
- Hairdressing salon
- Le Comptoir de L'Apogée offers traditional, simple and authentic cuisine, with pure flavors, orchestrated by Head Chef, Jean-Luc Lefrançois
- The Koori restaurant is an excellent culinary experience through the fine Japanese cuisine. In a warm and cosy atmosphere the space is animated by sushi masters and Jean-Luc Lefrancois offers a selection of sushi, sakés and Japanese specialties