- SLEEPS 12 + 2
- 25,000 TO 114,000 CHF PER WEEK
If there was such a thing as the fairytale mountain hideaway, Chalet Nyumba would be it. Meaning “home” in Swahili, Nyumba is perched high above the village, with incredible views.
Nestled in a private corner of the exclusive Sonalon area in the heights of Verbier, Chalet Nyumba was completed in 2009. This beautiful 500 sqm chalet boasts a magnificent spa, finished in Italian marble. Sliding glass doors open up to the commanding views across the valley and the mountains beyond.
The main living room has a dramatic double height ceiling and is furnished with worn leather sofas and distressed wooden furniture. There is a stylish mix of alpine detailing, African artwork and carvings. In the cinema room there's a projector screen and extensive DVD library. And if all that isn’t enough to keep the children entertained, there is also a large playroom, with countless toys and games.
A proportion of the holiday price goes to the UK-registered “Give a future foundation" which supports a variety of education projects for orphans and vulnerable children in Ethiopia.
- Fully Catered (Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, Pre-dinner Drinks and Canapés, Dinner on 6 nights)
- Complimentary Bar including Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Chauffeur (24-hours a day)
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
LOCATION & ACCESS
- 4 min drive to ski lift
- 7 min drive to resort centre
- Sleeps 12 - 14 in 7 bedrooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Spa with Hammam, Sauna, Plunge Pool and Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Treatment Room
- Home Cinema Room, Sky TV
- Large south-facing balconies
- Underground parking